Research Experience :7 years
Ph. D. research
Sono, Photo and Sonophoto Catalytic Removal of Chemical and Bacterial Pollutants from Wastewater.
- Optimization of Ozonation process for the degradation of sago effluent .
- Developments of Activated adsorbent from coir pith and agricultural solid waste and their application in treatment of water and waste water and Treatment of ground water for potable purpose using thermally activated carbon from coir pith.
- Implant training on the Effluent treatment plant at Sreedhareeyam Ayurvedic Eye
- A study carried on the turbidity of water garlic at Chandiroor
- A Field study on Mobile Phone Radiation.
Assisted M.Phil Projects
In Marin chemistry under the supervision of Dr Sujatha Professor,Department of Chemical Oceanography, School of Marine Sciences, Cochin University of Science and Technology.
- Biogeochemical Assessment of Surface and Ground Water Around Industrial Belt of Udhyogamandal, Kochi, Kerala.
- Water quality assessment on an aqua tourist village, Cochin